Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why I Choose this Topic


The reason that I had chosen this topic was because it seemed interesting. Also this is one of the wars that I had never really heard about or learned about. I also did this because of some of the movies I have seen, which raised my interest level. Also I have heard things about this war like how it messed people up on when they came back. But I figured out that that is a myth. The only really reason that I did this topic was because I wanted to learn more about it. I didn't have family involved in it or anything. The only thing that had wanted me to do this was because this event was one of the thing that I had never really learned about. One thing that I found interesting about my research was the facts that this war was worse than WWII. Which most people claim is the worst wars in our history. I agree, but the Vietnam war was the worst war in casualties and injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment